With all of the new advancements in dental technology, cosmetic trends are on the rise. Cosmetic dental treatments appear more natural and are certainly more durable than dental materials used in the past. Dentists can now preserve more of the natural tooth structure when providing cosmetic treatment to patients.
Popular Cosmetic Treatment Options
- Teeth whitening is the most popular and most commonly recommended cosmetic treatment. Discoloration or stains due to normal eating and drinking habits can ruin the enamel on your teeth and leave you with a less than appealing smile.
- Dental implants replace missing teeth. This is a surgical procedure that replaces tooth roots with a metal screw-like post. Inlays and Onlays are indirect fillings made of composite or porcelain materials. They are used on teeth that are decayed or have structural damage.
- Porcelain veneers are made of composite or porcelain laminates that are placed over damaged, chipped or crooked teeth using a bonded adhesive. If you have been unsuccessful with teeth whitening, porcelain veneers are another alternative.
- Composite bonding is used to restore chipped, broken, decayed or discolored teeth. A composite material that looks like enamel is applied to the surface of a tooth or cavity and then shaped.
- Smile makeovers involve more than one cosmetic procedure. The dentist may have to use a combination of cosmetic procedures such as veneers, implants, sculpting or whitening depending on the condition of your teeth and mouth.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction is used to correct functional problems with your teeth, muscles, bone structure and bite.
Bella Smiles Dental Cosmetic Services
Cosmetic Dentistry is one of the fastest growing aspects of dental care, providing treatment options that not only enhance the aesthetics of your smile but serve to improve your long-term dental health. From teeth whitening to a complete smile makeover, Dr. Lotardo works with patients on an individual basis to evaluate their dental health needs and achieve their aesthetic goals. Feeling good about your smile can boost your confidence and improve many aspects of your quality of life in both social and professional settings.
An Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Sal Lotardo is committed to offering you cosmetic treatments and procedures using the highest standard of care, advanced technology, and quality materials.
Dr. Sal Lotardo offers a comprehensive range of cosmetic dental services you need to achieve a smile you are proud to share – one that is natural looking, comfortable and functional:
- Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth bonding
- Facial Esthetics
From Our Smile Gallery
Schedule a Consultation
Whether you need to have a tooth replaced or fixed, or just want to improve your smile, Bella Smiles is here to help you. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment or consultation. We are here to help you with all of your dental needs and concerns.