Damaged teeth, missing teeth and other dental concerns affecting your dental health can also have a detrimental effect on your overall quality of life. At Bella Smiles in Riverhead, Nesconset and Roslyn, NY, Dr. Lotardo provides experienced care for restoring your smile and your sense of confidence through personalized dentistry.
Our experienced dentists have the advanced training necessary to diagnose and treat your dental concerns and bring back a healthy and functional smile. Drs. Lotardo, Pop and Caesar offer full services for all types of dental implants to make your treatment both convenient and consistent. Repairing or replacing affected teeth will not only restore your dental health but also your ability to enjoy a healthy diet and normal speech for as long as possible.
If you suffer from dental fear, we offer a full range of sedation dentistry options to help you feel at ease during your treatment. Our goal is to help you achieve a strong, stable foundation to support your long-term term oral health goals. Our goal is to help you enjoy a beautiful, confident smile through high-quality dental care tailored to your needs and goals.
Comprehensive Treatment Planning
Dr. Lotardo leads our dental care team and has over 20 years of dental experience. He enjoys solving his patient’s dental problems and understands that each patient has unique needs and desires. Dr. Lotardo, Dr. Pop or Dr. Caesar will perform a thorough analysis of your teeth, mouth, and gums to identify what treatments are best suited to restoring and supporting your long term dental health. After evaluating your dental health, he will create a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your needs and desires.
Restoring Beautiful Smiles
Our Riverhead, Roslyn and Nesconset dental offices offer the range of restorative dentistry treatments necessary to bring back your natural smile and restore function. Our goal is to provide personalized treatments that meet your needs, your goals, and your budget. Bella Smiles specializes in treatments that address your damaged or missing teeth.
As a team, we can help you choose the best treatment for replacing your missing teeth. If you are suffering from a bite disorder, we offer TMJ therapy to relieve symptoms and realign the bite. The restorative treatment options that may be included in your treatment plant are:
- Dental crowns- A dental crown will cover an entire tooth like a cap and treats many dental issues including damaged teeth. A crown will be permanently attached to the tooth giving it strength and lasting function. Dr. Lotardo will typically recommend porcelain or ceramic crowns because they are durable and offer aesthetic results.
- Dental bridges – A dental bridge can be used to replace one or more missing teeth. A bridge is a series of artificial teeth that can be secured using adjacent, prepared teeth or dental implants.
- Dentures and partial dentures – Dentures are custom made artificial teeth used to replace a full top or bottom arch of teeth. They are made in a dental lab with impressions of your mouth. We offer removable full dentures, partial dentures, and dentures that are secured by dental implants.
- Dental implants for single or multiple teeth – We offer all types of implants to replace one or more missing teeth. An implant is actually a titanium post that is surgically placed in the jawbone and is used to secure a dental restoration.
- All On Four- implant secured dentures – The All-on-4 method utilizes four strategically placed implants that will secure a hybrid denture. This method allows Dr. Lotardo to place the implants and attach the denture in one day without the need for bone grafting.
- Porcelain Veneers – Dental veneers are ultra-thin, shell-like coverings for your teeth that will look and feel like a natural tooth. They are secured to the front of the teeth and can cover up almost any damage or blemishes on a tooth.
- TMJ Treatments – Dr. Lotardo is very experienced in diagnosing and treating TMJ Disorders. Headaches, jaw pain and difficulty chewing are all common signs of a TMJ Disorder and commonly caused by teeth grinding.
Schedule An Appointment
To learn more about how restorative dentistry can solve your oral health concerns and give you back a smile you feel good about, schedule a visit with us at Bella Smiles in Riverhead, Nesconset and Roslyn, NY. Our three dentist office locations serve many North Shore and North Fork communities including the Hamptons.